Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Another Lincoln picture

Heres a better picture of the type of car I bought last week for 200 bucks . Of course mine is white and it doesn't have that terrific gold grille . That was a special option generally only mentioned by the dealer to black pimps to go with all the gold teeth and gold bling around their necks . This picture shows how huge the hood is . I went out before and sat in the car and started it up . I can't wait to get this baby on the road. I bet I end up picking up all kinds of broards in 5 inch spike heels and mini skirts walking along the highway . Oh Boy . AK

3 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

so why don't you post a picture of your own car?

5:29 AM  
Blogger sparky said...

cause its far easier to find pictures of similar cars on the web then take a picture of my car. Hmmmm, I bet you think I'm lying spidey and the lincoln I bought is all rusted and dented up and stuff. Well, maybe I will take a picture of it . If I'm careful with the camera angle it will look like a million dollar car and not a canidate for the junk yard .

7:47 AM  
Blogger Brenda said...

no i don't think you are lying.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home