Sunday, February 12, 2006

Billy Joel


This is the home of a Long Island boy who made good in the world writing music and banging on a piano . The piano man himself Billy Joel . This joint is located in Centre Island (actually a penninsula) located on the north shore of Nassau County. Hard as this is to believe this gorgeous location is only 20 miles tops from Manhattan . Of course Billy takes a helicopter to the city when he needs to so its a hop ,skip and a jump for him . Centre Island is one of the more exclusive areas of Long Island tho its surely not the only one by a long shot. In future posts I'm sure I'll be showing even more exclusive areas of the island . This house is located on Long Island sound , the body of water to the north of the Island . If you were to head north from here in Billy's new boat you would eventually come to the town where Dedltr lives in Connecticut which is the other side of Long Island Sound . I'm sure Billy has made the trip many times and has likely given private concerts for Ded and his family . More to come as time proceeds . allan

4 Comments:

Blogger Meme said...

My sister has a friend who's daughter is somehow connected to Billys latest wife,aparenlty he's a bbit of a kinky bugger

8:00 AM  
Blogger sparky said...

Mum, Billy's my age , his new wife could be his grand daughter , I think shes mid twenties and cute . Of course Billy is being kinky. He's no fool , may as well get what he can while hes still here. Allan

8:26 AM  
Blogger sparky said...

Is that in the hamptons (Further Lane) , it sounds familar but I can't place it , Joel lives in centre island tho he may have lived elsewhere at another time . Jlo has a mansion in Centre Island too , Lets make sure I have these people right. Joel was married to Christie Brinkley , right? At the time they lived in montauk and they have a kid or two together . I think I have the right guy . Paul Simon lives in Montauk and as far as I know Christie Brinkley still lives there . I see you are moving to great neck, nice town . Good luck . allan

1:30 PM  
Blogger sparky said...

right ., Amagansett is the town east of east hampton then after a long stretch of road you come to the village of montauk and then the point if you keep going and thats the end of the south fork

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home