Monday, February 13, 2006

A cake display at my bakery


This place makes some excellant baked goods , its an italian bakery right next to dinos pizza joint . those cheese cakes in the bottom right hand corner are terrific . Andrew , an owner told me they are made from 100 percent cream cheese . Many bakeries use bakers cheese which is a cheaper product (according to andrew). They cost eleven bucks each but i rarely buy them because i tend to eat the whole damn thing in 2 days or so and I need to remain svelte to impress the local broads . Truth be known I've put on weight since I stopped drinking , I eat way more then I did before . I'm far from fat but I'd bet i put 25 pounds on since last january , Maybe I'll lose it in the hot weather this summer. Anyhow , this is prestanos fine italian bakery , if you are ever in my town of ronkonkoma stop in , grab a slice at dinos pizza and buy some of the finest pork chops , italian sausage and italian cheeses at the pork store , i forget its name , some italian jive but its excellant and if you need some dog food stop at the muslim market , country valley farms , these stores are all in the same very very busy strip mall in my town , Allan

8 Comments:

Blogger Meme said...

those cakes look good,send m one al

10:22 AM  
Blogger sparky said...

Not if you call me al......

12:02 PM  
Blogger sparky said...

i dont go in dinos bert , i am banned but i still will admit the guy makes great food , yes sal opened, i was there a few times , i think he will eventually go under , i see little business there , i think his reasons for opening near dino were a poor reason to start a business, basically revenge for being treated poorly , at least in his mind , ak

7:40 PM  
Blogger Meme said...

O revenge is a great way to do business Gola started because the Adidas brothers fell out and Lidl and Aldi are two german supermarkets run by brothers if one opens a shop then wthin a couple of months the other one buys land near and builds a shop .will you send one if I call you alan?

11:34 PM  
Blogger sparky said...

sure mum

4:42 AM  
Blogger The Broards said...

Buy a whole cheesecake, cut it up into slices and freeze them.

11:01 AM  
Blogger sparky said...

I have a problem with frozen food especially foods i freeze myself , i always forget about them and then usually when i am in a cleaning out a fridge mode i toss them not knowing how old they are , I was saying to Debbie today , the amounts of excellant , basically home made foods available within a few minutes of where I live is pretty amazing , so I end up just buying fresh stuff , ak

8:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats! keep up the good work/this is a great presentation.

Cake Display

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home